As usual I could not stop sharing this. Its my routine dialogue :).. Watched bhaktha pothana today. In one of the scene pothana had to leave his house, property everything. He had to leave the village with his family empty handed. But then he says to the king's army who came for his exit "Thanks a lot god for removing all bonds. Till now I had this bondage that this is my house, this bhagavatham is my book, now you made me realize that none of these belong to me and you are helping me to experience that all the bonds are for temporary." I was filled with tears in my eyes. I realized despite being a great devotee of rama, and did excellent work of translating bhagavatam to telugu, he never had sort of little greed that he did all. He always felt that it was god who had done. I pray to god to give at least a glimpse of such devotion to me ..
No comments:
Post a Comment