Saturday, November 19, 2016

Attitude of gratitude

ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE

"THANK YOU" are the two most powerful words in the Universe because they emanate gratitude and appreciation for what is received or experienced in our lives.

What we thank about, we bring about.

So many of us are waiting for big things to happen in our lives in order to be grateful, sometimes overlooking what is already there.

Everybody has something to be grateful for, regardless of how much is in their bank account. If you practice gratitude a little, your life will change a little. If you practice gratitude a lot every day, your life will change dramatically and in ways that you can hardly imagine.

Write a journal every single day and always find something to be grateful for, even if it is just for the beautiful sunset.

Buy a journal, and every morning, make a list of ten blessings in your life that you are grateful for.

Here are some examples:

🎈I am so happy and grateful that I had a lovely meal last night, it was absolutely delicious.

🎈I am so happy and grateful that I was able to sit in the exit row on my flight yesterday.

🎈I am so happy and grateful for experiencing the warmth of the sun today.

🎈I am so happy and grateful for the compliment I got today.

Even if you feel that you don't have much to be grateful for right now, there is always something you can find:

🎈I am so happy and grateful that I have paper to write my wonderful blessings each day.

🎈I am so happy and grateful that I have eyes to see the world.

🎈I am so happy and grateful that I have a house to live in.

🎈I am so happy and grateful that I have clean water to drink every day.

If you are practice gratitude throughout your day, you will draw to you, more instances and experiences to be grateful for and wondrous things will start to happen in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment