Friday, January 8, 2021

Shunya

Like is just like a bubble. In each one of us we have created various bubbles in our mind. Those bubbles are nothing but other people. Why I call bubble is simply because just a fraction of what they are is stored in the mind. Suppose if I think about someone, it is about the past experience whether it is good or bad stored in my mind. A bubble is simply empty and but looks very big, similarly in the mind we store only the outer layer by bubbling up the empty. Let's say a person has taken 10000 births, now if I come across with him and he deceived me , he praised me and he apologized me some other time. Now all I have in my mind is the impressions of these situations with him. Whenever I think of him, only that hurt of deception exists and that blindfolds my mind. If I meet him, what do I see, do I see all 10000 births and his experiences? No. Only the life situation's with him. Let's say a birth is of 50 years at an average. In that case, that person is with 50000 years of knowledge and experience. But in my mind I store only 3 seconds of his life and believe that that person is this one. In reality it is just 3 seconds bubbled as 50k years. Remaining is unknown or shunya. That's why I said every one is just like a bubble in the mind as far as a person's experience is considered. I can give one more example. Suppose a person has done some crime in his life. A person who suffered because of that will treat him as criminal in his life time. Let's say his life time is 70 years. He might have committed mistakes or crimes 100 times ie., 500 seconds is 10 mins. Remaining time he might have suffered a lot or he might have done great things. Great rishi valmiki was once a thief. He stolen so much money and killed many people for money. The one who sees valmiki from thief prospective he is a thief even after writing ramayan. He might have lived a few years as a thief and committed a few crimes in the process. But in reality he was a good son, good husband by taking care of the family by looting others money. In his entire life time he performed crimes for 100 hours and remaining life time he was a good person who took care of family and parents. He also became great saint and wrote great epic Ramayana. If a person who suffered because of valmiki still in the trauma of theft for lifetimes. .

Why this is happening? Because we simply judge others based on the action they have performed and refuse to look deeper side. Also we simply create a bubble in the mind about that thing. Is it only about others? No. It is about self as well. We might have committed a few sins but we keep on feeling guilty for entire life time by creating a big bubble of the self saying sinner. Will then we be able to accept the self? No. Then we condemn the self and others as well. Slowly life simply becomes horrible. 

Now come to the physical plane. If we think we are bodies, a body is simply made up of tiny atoms. Each atom has nucleus and electrons. Electrons revolve around this nucleus continuously. Electrons are with negative charge and protons are positive charge. Protons are inside the nucleus.  To make the atom stable, there is a huge gap between nucleus and electrons. In other words 99% of the space in an atom is empty. If we take this equation further, entire human body is just like a bubble with 99% empty. It can be more too. Not just human body, entire universe is just empty or shunya. So what we see and perceive is just unreal. Because we never consider that emptiness or shunya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment